Collection of research papers "Problems of Interaction of Art, Pedagogy, Theory and Practice of Education" is a periodical scientific publication of Ukraine in the field '02 Culture and Art’.
The aim focuses on the trinity of strategic actions corresponding to the mission of academic science of music in the system of higher music education in Ukraine:
- publication of articles and materials aimed at extensive studies of music art and culture in its genesis, development and current state;
- publication of research findings, including dissertations in the field of "Music Art" and related humanities, dissemination among a wide range of professionals, lecturers, PhD students, students working in this field;
- promotion of art science and education, implementation of scientific and educational programs in the interaction of theory and practise.
Priority is given to the manuscripts which offer new approaches to the analysis of well-known phenomena of art, explore new sources and materials, present arguments related to the issues of composition and performance creative process of the 21st century.
The journal is designed for researchers, a wide range of scholars and young people studying in the field of 'Music Art'.
Articles are accepted in Ukrainian and English and should be prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines.
Conflict of interest
At the end of the article the authors declare the existence of financial or other conflicts of interest that could affect the results, interpretation and conclusions of the study. It is necessary to indicate all sources of funding (grants, scholarships, donations, etc.). If there is no conflict of interest, it should be stated: 'The authors report the absence of a conflict of interest.'
Ethical principles for authors
The author (or team of authors) is aware of the responsibility for the novelty and reliability of the results of scientific research, which involves compliance with the following principles:
- the authors are responsible for the authenticity and originality of the study proposed for publication;
- the authors determine the contribution of all persons who have influenced their scientific research and its results;
- all people who have made a significant contribution to the study should be indicated as co-authors; it is inadmissible to indicate among the co-authors persons who did not participate in the study.
History of the Journal
Founded in 1995.
Certificate of State Registration КВ № 23371 – 13211 ПР dated 24.05.2018.
Kharkiv I.P. Kotlyarevsky National University of Arts
The journal is published 4 times a year. The materials are published after the approval of the issue for printing by the decision of the Academic Council of Kharkiv I.P. Kotlyarevsky National University of Arts.
Open access policy
The collection of research papers "Problems of Interaction of Art, Pedagogy, Theory and Practice of Education" practices a policy of immediate open access to published content, supporting the principles of free dissemination of scientific information and global exchange of knowledge for the general social progress.
Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
Publisher represented by Kharkiv I.P. Kotlyarevsky National University of Arts has a publishing prefix 10.34064 , registered by the international agency PILA Crossref
The journal "Problems of Interaction of Art, Pedagogy, Theory and Practice of Education" is indexed in